суббота, 12 декабря 2015 г.

-Anything Goes - Winter Special-

I have finally decided to take part in this project by SanDee and Amdie's Steampunk Challenges http://sandee-and-amelie.blogspot.co.at/2015/11/our-steampunk-challenge-winter-special.html (If you are a steampunk fan I recommend you to visit their blog for interesting ideas and inspiration)))
(this  is my first time in a foreign project), so I'm really excited and a bit nervous of course...Don't ask me why...)))
 What have I prepared? This is my Christmas tree decoration - it's a house (I made it from cardboard and then just went really wild)))) And I love what I have on on my Christmas tree now))) Let's watch my steampunk version of "Alice in Wonderland" with amazing Johnny Depp as Mad Hatter)))



And now some details so that you can see all the textures and crackles and coloures and shades))))






I really hope you enjoyed watching my Christmas Tree house as much as I enjoyed creating it))) Thanks so much for visiting me and hugs?))))

9 комментариев:

  1. Wow! This is absolutely brilliant and I am sure it will look fantastic on your tree!!!! I am glad that you decided to join in our challenge at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges and I am even more glad that you "went wild" with decorating this ornament. It's just amazing!

    Thanks for playing along!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks a lot, Claudia))) I'm so so sooo glad you've visited my blog))) and thank you for this opportunity to join in your challenge with a bunch of talanted people)))))

      Удалить
  2. The right decicion Julia :-), it's so very creative and beautiful!! Many thanks for playing with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh hot diggity dang! This is awesome sauce and so wowzers! Love the central image (mad hatters are among my fave) and your use of the gears and cogs. Fantabulous design and so many wonderful Steampunk details. So happy you took the plunge and joined us. Nothing to be nervous about dearie!

    Thanks for joining us at SanDee&Amelie's Steampunk challenge! Hugz. ~Niki DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Wow so many positive words))) it fells as if i've just had an inspiration shower))) thanks so much, my dear guest)))) i was nervous just coz i'm a rookie in scrap in general and in steampunk in particular)))) but i am so so sooooo glad you liked what i have made ))))

      Удалить
    2. Юля, привет! Работа и правда потрясающая!) Обожаю Джонни Дэппа, обожаю Алису, выбор картинки просто в самое сердце!)
      Но не меньше мне понравилось читать вашу англоязычную переписку с гостями))) Особенно порадовали всякие разговорные позитивно окрашенные эпитеты, я некоторые и не встречала раньше - wowzers, dearie - какая милота!!!)))

      Удалить
    3. Оля! Спасибо большое))) тоже облжаю Джонни, такой он интересный и такой разный) а комменты да, и порадовали, и повеселили))) иностранцы - забавные люди))))))

      Удалить